Express HiLow Tee | Express Frayed Denim | Steve Madden Quilted Slip Ons | Similar Lariat Necklace 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | J. Crew Pave Link Bracelet | Lucky Wrap Ring | Crossover Ring | Heart Shaped Sunnies (only $24) | Hoop Earrings
Today is a special hump day to me, because it’s MY BIRTHDAY!! I am taking a brief hiatus this week from the Dating Diaries to get a little more personal with y’all. Dating Diaries will resume next week for your viewing pleasure. Anywho, since I am rather new to the blogosphere…I thought it would be fun to share some information so that you could all get to know me better. If you have any more Q’s for me, drop me a line and I’ll be happy to answer them! Outfit deets are above! The hi-low tee is so comfy and comes in so many colors!! Jeans fit TTS.
Without further ado, here are:
TEN things you might not know about me!
- I am obsessed with pink…if I could have pink EVERYTHING, I would!! I love pink so much that, my nickmame was “Pinky” growing up. Even my wedding dress had a very pale blush underlay! (You’ll see my dress soon, in an upcoming post)
- By day, I am a third grade teacher. I used to come home everyday when I was in third grade and tell my mom I was going to be a third grade teacher and here I am today. I loved my third grade teacher, Miss Deeds so much, I wanted to be just like her!
- My immediate family is very close, but very small. It’s been my mom, brother and I for a very long time. My mom and dad got divorced when we were young. It only made us stronger and they are both amazing people! (Love you Mom and Danny xoxo)
- I have a master’s degree to be a Principal! Still not sure, if I ever want to try that out as a career change, tho.
- I am slightly obsessed with charcuturie and cheese boards with raw honey and fig jam. So much so, that at my recent wedding, I received like 9,000 cheese boards/platters (I kid, I kid…but I did receive about 7 or 8 of them) Raw honey and fig jam will literally change your cheese board game!
- I bought my townhouse, right out of college! My mom wouldn’t let me rent bc she’s in the real estate biz and it was such a good experience. B and I are currently looking for new homes now, but I will miss my first little townhouse that I owned.
- I am NOT a coffee person. GASP! Sorry, instaworld, but me and coffee aren’t friends. I’m prolly the only teacher out there who doesn’t drink it lol! I do, however LOVE tea! I am always looking for new kinds tot try!
- My favorite quote: Always have an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE! I take time to think of all of the things I am grateful for each morning when I wake up and before I fall asleep. I believe in the importance on focusing on the positives in each day!
- My favorite indulgence is Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Caramel….so yum. I could eat a whole bag in like 3.5 secs if I really wanted to.
- I also have another nickname given to my lovingly by friends and family. That nickname is “Monica” bc I am quite like Monica from friends….especially in the cleaning and organizing department! I just love to clean and organize! I can’t help it. lol (But, no I don’t have 11 categories of hand towels….at least not YET!!!)
Thanks for reading today! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better! Drop me a line if there is something else you’d like to know. If y’all have any interesting things about yourselves to share, I’d love to hear them! Leave me a comment below.