1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9
*Some items sell out extremely quickly or go in and out of stock. I’ve added alternate/similar options to the widget at the bottom of this post for the items that sell out quickly.
Happy Hump day friends!! I hope y’all are enjoying the holiday season as much as I am! It’s been so fun so far, watching Christmas movies, baking cookies, decorating, and of course shopping for gifts. One thing around this time that I always get asked is what some good gifts ideas are for teachers! Since, I am a third grade teacher myself, I love helping my friends and family come up with ideas that their children’s teachers would love! Although it isn’t necessary to buy teacher’s a gift at the holidays, many people choose to do so. I am always very flattered at the lovely gifts and the thought and care that the students and families put into the gifts they give. My absolute favorite part of the gifts I have received over the years by far, are handwritten cards. I keep my favorite ones from each year and then look back at them over the holidays. It’s always warms my heart to read the kind sentiments that students and families write. That in itself is a wonderful gift to give!! But, if you are looking to spoil the teachers in your life and give them a little token of appreciation….I’ve rounded up some gifts that I would absolutely LOVE to receive. Read below to see a little description of some of my favorite ideas for those special teachers!
9 Affordable Gifts for Teachers
- S’well insulated water bottle http://rstyle.me/n/cvgh42ccifx These are the best!! They keep your drink cold for up to 48 hours and drink hot for up to 24 hours! They have the cutest styles and you can even personalize them. My favorite one is the white marble version.
- Kiehl’s Lotion Set (only $13) http://rstyle.me/n/cvgiatccifx Anything Kiehl’s and I am in love. There isn’t really a product I don’t love! Plus, this set has many of their tried and true top sellers and at only 13 bucks…it’s a great deal!
- Bootie Slipper Socks (OMG, my FAVE brand) http://rstyle.me/n/cvgicsccifx As teachers, our feet get really tired. Being in an elementary school, I rarely sit down!! I love to come home and put on a nice pair of comfy slippers or slipper socks. This brand is my absolute fave…I have made a few posts about them and how much I love their products!
- Sugar Lip Polish http://rstyle.me/n/cvgigcccifx This time of year is when those dry cracked lips start showing up and it is no fun! Any teacher would love this amazing sugar lip scrub and you could even throw in some fancy lip gloss or chapstick to accompany it!
- Sugar Body Scrub http://rstyle.me/n/cvgihwccifx With the winter just starting, dry skin is bound to happen and it’s no fun!! I love to use a nice sugar scrub to keep my skin feeling soft throughout the winter!
- Mini Candle Set http://rstyle.me/n/cvgijyccifx These little candles would look perfect in any home.
- Gilded Shapes Mug http://rstyle.me/n/cvgipyccifx The cutest mug!!! Top on my list!!
- Monogram Mug http://rstyle.me/n/cvgiqmccifx This mug would be fun for either a first or last initial! I have the “A” version and use it all the time!!
- Essential Oil Diffuser http://rstyle.me/n/cvgi6accifx If you haven’t jumped on the essential oil train…you should!! There are so crucial for keeping healthy and stress free! I love the look of this pretty diffuser!
Teachers, did I miss any gifts that you love to receive??? What’s your favorite gift to give a teacher?? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a comment below.